Thanks for your interest in getting a booth at ISSA Convention. Below is more information on how to apply for your booth. Filling out the application does NOT guarantee you a booth. All payments should be done through the online system by Credit Card, or Bank transfer payment. One exhibitor pass will be given with every booth(3mt*2mt) purchased.
- Download contract & application form, and fill out the application form.
- Submit the application form to our official E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Complete the payment through the online system or bank transfer payment.
|Size||Booth Type||Early Bird (Until July 31th)||Standard (After August 1st)|
|Size 3mt * 2mt||Shell Scheme Booth||$3,300 (USD)||$3,800 (USD)|
- Offered Useful Networking Opportunities For Exhibıtors And Visitors
- Opportunity to keep abreast of latest developments in the ship supply industry
- Opportunity to contact with many global brands from various regions of Korea
- Opportunity of face-to-face meeting and business contacts with the firms and senior executives of industry leaders
- Opportunity to exchange ideas at “KOREA”, preferred point of firms for new service and product releases
- Getting information on prices and conditions, receiving and placing orders
- Opportunity to develop your brand recognition and corporate image with this prestigious exhibition
- Networking with new suppliers and customers
* The Organizers reserve the right to increase the Booth fee nearer to the event for late registration. Booth price includes booth structure, 3 Spot lights, 2 chairs, 1 table, wastebin, standard electric power, 1 extension cord, company name on tag (without logo)
* This picture is sample of typical booth.
Participants must sign up for an account on the on-line registration system to start process. We kindly ask you to give the full and correct information in the required fields. These informations will be used for all communications, badge printing, invoice etc.
All payments should be made in Dollar (official currency of the convention). An automatic confirmation e-mail will be sent to the participant upon completion of payment. Receipt can be downloaded from the on-line registration system after the payment is confirmed.
Allocation of Booth Space
Space allocation will be made on a “first come, first served” basis. Space allocations will be made in the order in which application forms with payment are received However, to facilitate an effective layout of the Exhibition and if the Organizer believes it to be in the best interest of the Exhibition, the Organizer has the right to make a stand reallocation at any time
Cancellation of Registration / Refund
|Until August 31st 2019, 18:00 KST||After September 1st 2019|
|All Cancellations||50% refund of total booth cost||No Refund|
|Reduction/Modification||50% refund of reducted booth cost||No Refund|
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the Convention Secretariat by e-mail or fax. After exhibition space has been confirmed, a reduction in space or any other kind of modification is considered as a cancellation with below cancellation policy. Reduction in space can result in relocation of exhibit space at the direction of organizers. All refunds will be made after the congress.
Method of Payment
All payments can be done through the on line system by Credit Card.
(MASTERCARD & VISA are accepted). Online payments will be processed through the secure payment page of the Convention online system)
All payments should be made in Dollar (official currency of the convention).
Bank transfer payment is also available, all bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
|Account Owner||LEE CONVENTION|
|Bank Name||BUSAN BANK|
|Address||First Floor, Zenith Squre, 1407, Woo-dong, HAE-UN DAE-GU, BUSAN, KOREA|